STARplex is required to maintain contact registers for COVID-19 contact tracing. STARplex QR code is available on signs at our entrance.
What we need from you when you visit:
- All members & clients must scan the QR code on entry.
- Please plan ahead and allow yourself extra time to register before entering.
- We encourage you to download the mySA Gov app which will contain the QR Code Scanner (https://my.sa.gov.au/) to make your entry a quicker process. Download the mySA Gov app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
The data that will be collected includes your name, contact number, date and time of entry.
- If you do not have a phone to scan the QR code, you will be required to complete the manual contact tracing form.
- Children who are with their parents / carer are not required to check in.
- If you choose not to provide your details, you may be refused entry.
- Continue to sanitise your hands on entry.
- Practise social distancing
Our staff are here to help if you need navigating the QR code on your first visit back with us.