STARplex Update - Gymnastics
We are excited to inform you that Gymnastics classes will be recommencing as of Tuesday 3rd August.
Please refer to the below links and read important information regarding:
- Changes to Start/Finish Times of Classes
- Entry and Exit Protocols
- Current Restrictions and Physical Distancing
- What your Child Needs to Bring/ Requirement of Facemasks
- Spectator Restrictions (One parent/caregiver per family participating in the program)
Important Gymnastics Information
Direct Debit Information
A credit has been applied to all accounts for classes scheduled between Tuesday 20th July up to and including Tuesday 27th July.
- Therefore members due to make payment on July 26th would have seen a partial debit occur.
A credit will be applied for all lessons scheduled between Wednesday 28th July up to and including Saturday 31st July.
- This will occur on either August 9th or August 16th depending on your payment cycle.
- Despite the credits a partial debit payment will still occur to bring all accounts up to date.
Temporary Gymnastics Timetable
A temporary timetable will take effect from Tuesday 3rd August.
Classes will be finishing or concluding five minutes earlier or later in most cases to allow for additional cleaning and for participants to move from the area prior to the next classes commencing.
Please do not arrive any more than 5 minutes before your scheduled start time, and leave promptly after your session.
If you are unsure about which session your child is currently enrolled in, or have any questions regarding the above information, please contact the below details.
Phone: 8522 0622
Please note that we are currently experiencing a high demand of emails and phone calls but will respond to you as soon as possible.
We are thankful for your ongoing support and look forward to seeing you soon.