The benefits to massage include reducing fatigue, to relieving muscle swelling and tension. By incorporating massage in your fitness regime, you will help to reduce the body aches associated with workouts and help prevent injuries that will set you back.
- Sports massage uses a variety of approaches to help before, during, or after training or sports events. A sports massage can promote flexibility and help prevent injuries as well as help muscle strains and aid healing after an injury.
- Remedial massage is a targeted treatment that identifies specific issues in the body, and then uses expert massage techniques to treat them. Key benefits include the stimulation of blood supply which allows toxins in the muscles to be removed, the calming of the peripheral nervous system to ease pain and discomfort and the toning and relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility.
Additional services available include:
- Corrective therapy or muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Sport and non-sport injury
- Relaxation massage
One hour massage
$70.00 (member) $75.00 (non-members)
30 minute massage
$35.00 (member) $37.50 (non-member)
15 minute neck/shoulders
We also offer chair massage.
* Health rebate available, enquire for details. A fee will be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours prior to booking time.
Bookings are essential. Book at STARplex reception or telephone 8522 0622.